Smart Diapers Industry Size, Research and Growth Prediction till 2025
Updated on Nov 18, 2019
View more like this | Visit United States Minor Outlying Islands, UN | Contact Market Research Future
The Global Smart Diapers Industry Size is projected to reach USD 5.2 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2019 and 2025. The smart diaper is an innerwear that sends an alert when it is wet or full and needs to be changed. This product is equipped with sensors connected to mobile phone applications, which trigger an alarm when a leak is detected.
North America: The North American smart diapers market is expected to be the largest regional market with over 40% of the global market share during the forecast period. Market growth in the region can be attributed to the high adoption of technologically advanced devices and a large working population with the need to reduce the workload of caregivers.
US: In the current scenario, the US holds the largest share of the smart diapers market in North America due to consumer awareness about smart products, increasing number working parents, and innovative product offerings by market players. The presence of several market players offering smart diapers with features that aid in monitoring multiple parameters is driving market growth. Smart diapers help reduce skin rashes and diseases that occur due to prolonged wear of wet diapers. In 2019, the US is expected to account for 45% in the global baby skincare products market.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8417
- Procter & Gamble Company (Pampers) (US)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Huggies) (India)
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Earth’s Best) (US)
- Simavita (AlertPLUS) (Australia)
- Abena A/S (Abri-Form) (Denmark)
- ElderSens (US)
- Monit Corporation (US)
- Pixie Scientific (US)
- Opro9 (Taiwan)
- Smart Bottoms (US)
- Vandrico Solutions Inc. (Canada)
- Sinopulsar (Taiwan)
- Enka Hygiene (Turkey)
- Smartipants (US)
- Bambo Nature USA (US)
Europe: Europe holds a significant share of the global smart diapers market. The presence of the highest percentage of working parents in Northern Europe as compared to other parts of Europe is expected to fuel the demand for smart diapers during the assessment period. Europe also has a growing geriatric population, which is driving the growth of the adult smart diapers market in the region.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-diapers-market-8417
- Germany: Germany has a high demand for both baby and adult smart diapers. The use of smart diapers in healthcare institutions, clinics, and old age homes is significantly impacting the growth of the market. Consumers in Germany are technologically proficient and awareness about smart diapers and their advantages is high in the country.
- UK: The UK holds a significant share of the European smart diapers market. Varieties of product offering and product innovation by the industry players in the UK is influencing the market growth for smart diapers. For instance, manufacturers are developing fluffless diapers that better absorb extra liquid. In such diapers, the core is made up of superabsorbent polymer. The demand for smart diapers is expected to increase, especially for children, during the forecast period.
Rest of the World: A large working population with several single parents in countries such as South Africa, Turkey, and Israel are driving market growth in the region. Increasing awareness about technology among consumers in these countries is also driving the growth of the market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]