Private vacation home
No parties or events
Located in: TABERNASH, CO
Expansive views of Winter Park mountain, luxury amenities, and multiple office spaces
Built-in 2017, this contemporary home touts views from every room, a gourmet kitchen with a 48” range, an oversized heated garage, contemporary décor, a hot tub, and a fireplace to keep you warm on cold nights. Located in Tabernash, just a 10-minute drive from Winter Park resort, the 3700 square foot home features lots of bonus space including 2 office spaces, 2 living rooms, 5 bedrooms, including 3 king beds and an oversized ‘Camp Tabernash’ bunk room for the kids, 3.5 bathrooms and a full wet bar, making this a great place for multiple families to gather and ideal for working from home.
• Enjoy jaw-dropping mountain views from every room
• The chef in the family will love to take advantage of our fully stocked, gourmet kitchen with a professional 48” range, and a variety of kitchen essential supplies, such as good knives, a Vitamix, a Kitchenaid mixer, a wok, and an XL sized Instapot.
• Gather the whole group for vibrant dinner conversations, with room for 8 at the table and 4 more at the counter. An extra table and chairs can be found in the downstairs storage closet.
• Snuggle in front of the fire, where 5 can comfortably gather on the living room couch to enjoy your favorite show on the 65” TV.
• Can’t step away from the grind? No worries, we have a comfortable office space for you!
• The glamourous half bath is convenient for all.
• Have hours of fun dueling each other at Pop-a-Shot in the heated garage or enjoying the outdoors on the elevated deck with grill, pizza oven and outdoor dining space.
• Getting out of bed will be near impossible in the primary bedroom that boasts a king-sized bed and 55” TV, but... the rain shower beckons. The huge walk-in closet does double duty as a nursery (pack and play is provided) as needed.
• After a long day on the slopes, you can sink into the king beds in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, with the 2nd bedroom also having an attached mini-office space.
• The full bath and enormous laundry room will ensure that you are not tripping over your travel buddies!
Walk Out Basement
• For those that didn’t make the cut on the couch upstairs, don’t despair as the downstairs bonus room is perfect for gathering a group with a full wet bar and seating for 8 on the couch and 4 more at the bar top, all with good viewing lines to the 75” inch TV.
• Your kids will stay out of your hair for hours on end as they enjoy the fun of ‘Camp Tabernash’ bunk room which sleeps 6 comfortably, as well as space to play.
• For parents that desire access to their little ones, the bottom floor hosts the 4th Bedroom with a comfortable queen bed and walk-in closet.
• Convenient to all is another full bath and access to the outdoor seating, pizza oven and hot tub.
Soak in the outdoors by spending your evenings in the hot tub or gather on the elevated deck for outdoor dining while enjoying the amazing views.
In the winter, head to the mountain, or stay local and use the provided snowshoes for an adventure on the local hiking trails…but wherever you go, watch out for moose! In the summer, pick from an amazing array of outdoor adventures, including downhill mountain biking at the renowned Trestle Bike Park, a local rafting trip, time at Granby or Grand Lake, golfing at Pole Creek golf course.
Our Lovely Community
In the summer, you can take advantage of the stocked fishing pond, which allows boats and SUPs, the playground, and a basketball court. Our neighborhood is made up primarily of locals, and some second homeowners, all of who care deeply for our community. The best way for you to show your appreciation for our community is to respect the rules, including quiet hours, which run from 10pm to 7am, not swimming in the fishing pond, and making sure that cars are parked in the garage or driveway.
Extra Amenities and More Details
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Direct TV, access to Netflix and many other streaming apps, washer/dryer, hairdryers, complimentary starter supplies of toiletries, bath amenities and cleaning supplies, pizza oven, snowshoes, and a Pop-a-shot for hours of fun!
Note: There is no AC at this property but since the house is located at over 8000 ft of elevation, the days rarely get warm enough to warrant it and the nights are always cool.
You can park 2 cars in the oversized heated garage, and 2-3 more in the driveway.
This property has new cleaning guidelines and a housekeeping team that uses CDC-approved products. Please message me if you would like to hear more about the cleaning protocols before booking.
What to expect from our Property Manager
Upon booking, you will begin to receive timely communications about your trip. Access to your professionally cleaned and sanitized home is made convenient with keyless locks. And, if you need anything before, during or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Located in Tabernash, this vacation home is in a rural area and in the mountains. Winter Park Ski Resort and Pole Creek Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Colorado Adventure Park and Amaze'n Maze Winter Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Get the full listing »
3 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Fraser, Colorado - Vrbo Property # 5147
This fully furnished townhouse sits high on a ridge overlooking the Fraser Valley and Winter Park Ski Area! The townhouse features three bedrooms with one king-size bed, one queen and two sets of...
4 Br Cabin Vacation Rental In Fraser, Colorado - Vrbo Property # 448174
Our four bedroom, three and a half bath cabin is beautifully designed in a mountain rustic fashion and furnished in a classic and comfortable manner. It is in the Cabins at Porcupine Ridge...
5 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Fraser, Colorado - Vrbo Property # 3185
Our home is perfect for family reunions or a few friends with their kids. We continue to thoroughly and frequently sanitize our home since the Covid outbreak. VRBO calls the Round House a four...
1 Br Condo Vacation Rental In Fraser, Colorado - Vrbo Property # 554620
If youre planning a getaway to Winter Park, why fuss with overpriced, inconvenient hotels? You have the option to stay somewhere affordable, just minutes from the mountain!This little condo is...
4 Br Cabin Vacation Rental In Winter Park, Colorado - Vrbo Property # 106021
Beautiful log cabin nestled in the woods with dramatic views of Continental Divide (four-wheel drive a must in the winter). Private deck with large hot tub and gas grill. You'll marvel at the...
3 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Fraser, Colorado - Vrbo Property # 609838
Beautiful new construction 3 bedroom, 3-1/2 bath smartly furnished townhouse. Spectacular mountain views of Winter Park Ski Resort, Byers Peak, and Continental Divide. Quiet cul-de-sac location...