This delightful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom South Lake Tahoe vacation rental house sleeps 6 guests and offers all the essential amenities of home, like free WiFi, a gas fireplace, spectacular mountain views and a fully equipped kitchen. Nestled just a short walk from the Lake Tahoe - and within close proximity to Heavenly Ski Resort's gondola and ski slopes - this property ensures a memorable experience for all!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Featuring 1,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this relaxing home is truly ideal for a family or friends looking for a peaceful mountain getaway.
The homeâ€™s recently renovated interior features gorgeous hardwood floors, comfortable chairs, and a plethora of windows, which flood the home with light during the day - from the soft light of sunrise to the warm hues of sunset.
This fantastic home provides everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible, including marvelous heated bathroom floors, a brand new in-unit washer and dryer, and an Ultra HD TV with new Apple TV, which is sure to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
The fully equipped kitchen is stocked with brand new stainless steel appliances, while a Big Green Egg Grill, picnic table, string-lighting are featured outside.
Indoors, the cozy living room boasts a gas fireplace, and the inviting bedrooms are equipped with memory foam mattresses!
You simply canâ€™t beat this homeâ€™s outstanding location, situated within walking distance from numerous popular attractions.
Heavenly Ski Resort, which truly lives up to its name, is located only 5 minutes away from the home.
After a day on the mountain, head over to the Brewery at Lake Tahoe to enjoy an exceptional local beer!
During the warmer months, youâ€™ll find plenty to do a short walk away at famous Lake Tahoe, where you'll have prime paddleboarding, boating, kayaking, and jetskiing opportunities.
For your convenience, boat rentals are available at Ski Run Marina. If you do rent a boat, make sure to check out Emerald Bay!
On days when youâ€™d prefer land-based activities, explore the phenomenal mountain biking and hiking trails throughout the area, such as the incredible Falling Leaf Lake.
Should you find yourself at the base of the mountain, youâ€™ll find excellent shopping and bustling casinos within walking distance of the property.
Whether this is your first visit to South Lake Tahoe or the continuation of an annual tradition, this home will quickly become a place you want to return to year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, free WiFi, UltraHD TV with new Apple TV, Stanton turntable, Harman Kardon SoundSticks with a collection of LPs, in-unit laundry machines, memory foam mattresses, heated bathroom floors, Big Green Egg Grill, mountain views, on-site parking for 2 vehicles, expansive deck, and more
- Unbeatable South Lake Tahoe location - Youâ€™ll be within walking distance of Lake Tahoeâ€™s premier beach, shops and casinos, and only 4 minutes from the Heavenly Ski Resort gondola!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Lake Tahoe Airport, 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 (~ 6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- VHR Permit #008239
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibitedGet the full listing »