Welcome to the absolutely delectable Cherry on Top, located in the picturesque community of Seaside, Florida. This home boasts gorgeous hardwoods, spacious decks, and a third level panoramic rooftop observation deck that has views of all of Seaside. Cherry on Top delivers that next level of comfort and elegance that will make every vacation memorable.
Purple hearts, magnolias, and maples greet you at the elegant multi-level home on Forest Street. This magnificent home provides a guest experience to remember with its many decks, luxurious accommodations and surrounded by the quaint and quiet luxury of Seaside. Gentle breezes abound in this elegant home with beach cottage-themed living spaces and kisses of class throughout. Enjoy the gorgeous and abundant windows, a beautiful decorative fireplace, and so many more amenities in this sprawling and cheery yellow masterpiece.
On the main floor, you'll be enticed by comfort all around you. The living area is bright, spacious, and nautically inspired. The kitchen and dining area will provide you and your guests great spaces to prepare meals and entertain. Just off the dining area and back deck is a cozy guest area with sleeper sofa, great floor to ceiling windows and flat screen TV just across from the guest bath. There are numerous decks for relaxing in Florida's magical night air. The second floor master suite greets you with tasteful touches of turquoise, creating a tranquil environment for lounging or relaxing after a long day of bike riding through Seaside. The gorgeous guest room is bright and coastal with seashells, coral blues, and pops of red. Ascend to the third level where your eyes catch the hanging beauty of the blown glass decorative art. On the third level, you'll find a cozy area with a sleeper sofa and an observation deck, perfect for sneaking away and enjoying a glass of wine while viewing panoramas and the cerulean skies of Seaside.
[ General Property Information ]
- Fantastic Location, Right in the Heart of Seaside!
- Just Minutes from the Westside Pool
- Featuring 1600 Square Feet
- Sleeps in beds 6, total occupancy 8
- Well Appointed Multi-Level Home
- Open Layout with Tons of Windows!
- Gorgeous Hardwoods
- Just Steps to the Excitement of Seaside!
- Awesome and Private Decks!
- Huge Screened Porch with Swing!
- Tons of Space to Entertain and Relax!!
- Dual Zoned AC
- Private Outdoor Shower
- Parking for 1 Large Vehicle or 2 Compact Vehicles
- Awesome Decks!!
- Free WI-FI
- TV with Cable, Games, and Books
- Large, Bright and Airy Spaces!
- Close to Beach, Dining, Shopping, Bike Paths, Walking Trails, & State Parks
- The Town of Seaside does not allow non-stationary BBQ grills so this home is not equipped with a grill
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- Open & Bright Spaces with Soaring Ceilings
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Tons of Beautiful Windows
- Tons of Seating for Everyone to Relax!
- Panasonic Flat screen TV with Cable & BluRay
- Free WIFI
- Dining Table Seats 6
- TV Room off of Dining Area with Wall-Mounted Flat screen and Comfy Couch
- High-end Decor & Furnishings
[ Kitchen ]
- Clean & Bright Kitchen
- Cherry Red Accent Walls
- Well-Appointed Kitchen, Equipped with Everything You'll Need
- Tons of Cabinet Space & Serve ware
- Microwave & Dishwasher
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
Second Floor Master Suite
- Gorgeous Open Master Suite
- Master has King Bed
- Tastefully Appointed
- Vizio Flat screen TV with Cable & DVD
- Tons of Storage!!
- Huge Closet!
- Private Deck Overlooks Gardens
- Stackable Full Size Front Loader Washer and Dryer in Full Bath off Master
- Large Comfortable Guest Bedroom features TWO Beautiful Cherry Red Queen Beds
- Nautical Decor and Designer Furnishings
- Colorful, Bright & Open Space with Tons of Storage!
- Tons of Natural Lighting
- Desk with Lamp for Late Night Reading
- Beautiful Views of Seaside
Additional Bedding Options
- Sleeper sofa in the first level secondary living space
- Third level features additional Sleeper Sofa
[ General Property and Location ]
- Cherry on Top is a Gorgeous Seaside Home
- Beautiful Panaromas of Seaside
- Super Close to the Gulf of Mexico!!
- Situated just off the Picturesque 30A
- A quick walk or bike ride to Bud & Alley's and Sundog Books
- Convenient to Bike Trails, Walking Paths, Restaurants, 30A, and White Sugary Beaches
- Super Close to the Awesome and Beautiful Watercolor!Get the full listing »