Branded Location Pages - For Real Estate Brokers, Retailers, Banks, Chains & Franchises
Marketing Programs & Services
Updated on Jan 4, 2022
View more like this | Visit MONTCLAIR, NJ | Contact Mayor
For National & Regional Brands, Banks, Chain Stores, Franchises & Parking Facilities
A Greater Town Branded Location Pages (BLP) can add hundreds or thousands of unique pages to your multi-location's web presence, with rich multimedia pages for each physical location which actually rank in local search.
Instead of relying only on the "store locator" on your main website, A Greater Town BLP communicates your NAP information while ranking in the SERPs, increasing your presence in the search engines with landing pages under your full control.
In order to see a BLP mock-up that ranks, google florist in belford nj.
In contrast to standard directory pages, BLP are enriched with detailed local information and marketing collateral, enabling companies with multiple locations to control their brand identity, reputation and messaging with far greater versatility than the typical directory.
BLP enrich NAP information with reviews, products, content, contact functions, promos, videos, podcasts and more.
BLP are like a blank canvas, an extension of your website which leverage the power of location-specific search for catalog items, services and reviews, delivering regional and/or national and/or messaging, coupons, daily deals, video and social plug-ins through local search results - while pushing down those pesky negative reviews!
In the 1-800-FLOWERS example, three catalog floral arrangements are depicted at bottom of the page to signal that arrangements are available either through the corporate website, or through the retail store. From an SEO point of view, detailed content like this which changes periodically can do wonders to help the local store return in the SERPs, and stay there!
Branded Location Pages:
• Incorporate rich multimedia content and neighborhood landmarks into location microsites, helping large brands be found locally for relevant products and keywords.
• Can be designed to faithfully reflect the brand identity of retailers' corporate websites.
• Are specially designed for promoting chain stores, banks, franchises and other businesses with multiple locations, while delivering broad corporate communications.
• Rank in Google, Bing, and Yahoo, enabling integration of national or regional advertising into local search.
• Provide a powerful tool for effective reputation management.
• Contain unique descriptive text, along with area information, including crossroads and landmarks.
• Can prominently display dedicated tracking phone numbers in the title for instant visibility in search results.
• Can include owner and manager names in URLs to generate powerful personal name search results.
The top element in the UPS Store example is a YouTube video. The live version could also be interactive, with national or regional advertising including calls-to-action, coupons and rotating videos. As campaigns change, the module can be swapped out across thousands of location pages with one central function, essentially delivering national advertising through hyperlocal search.
These would be controlled corporately, for ease of rotation as new promotions are launched. This will permit the swapping out of broadly targeted communications across multiple locations (regional and/or national) with one simple function.
Store owners and branch managers or their marketing agencies can customize description of services and offerings, as well as neighborhood information. Marketers will have access for continued build-out of text, photos, video, and location-specific information. Permission-based, BPL enable the localization and customization of branded collateral by team members with feet on the ground.
BPL offer a powerful format to embed advertising, such as weekly circulars, as well as to pull catalog data and inventory, and have it be found though your brick and mortar locations.
The potential uses of A Greater Town Branded Location Pages are numerous, flexible and customizable.
• Most chains typically rely on "store locators" built into their corporate websites, which are frequently invisible to the search bots.
• A Greater Town has high visibility in the search engines.
• A branded page for each location provides a greater chance for chains and franchises to be found in the search engines in local markets.
• BLP help organizations to own their brand identity in the SERPs - pushing down negative reviews, and playing an integral role in reputation management.
• BLP deliver customized messaging in local markets through branded pages for each specific store, restaurant or facility location.
• Daily deals, specials, menus, video, PR, social feeds, social plugins, textual descriptions, articles, blogs, personal name search, etc.
• Retailers can get products to be found in local search, for sale online and distribution in-store.
• See a prototype in action by googling: florist in belford nj - You should find a link to the sample page on A Greater Town for a 1-800-FLOWERS local store, with a simulated feed that dynamically pulls and cycles product from their online catalog.
For further information, examples and pricing, please call Drew Knapp at 973-783-3226.