Updated on Aug 7, 2022
|Popular Amenities||INTERNET , AC , WASHER , OUTDOOR_SPACE , KITCHEN , LIVING_AREA|
With its elegantly understated furnishings and subtle colour palette accented by bold Japanese-inspired artworks and decor, it is clear the homeowners of BlackBirds Way are from the creative industry. Located in Echo Park, adjacent to the popular Silver Lake area, the two bedroom, two bathroom home is anchored at the entrance level by a bright open-plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room, which leads to a lovely plant-filled outdoor terrace. Upstairs, both the bedrooms have crisp en-suite bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a large window that sheds light onto the low-slung double bed while framing verdant neighbourhood views outside. The nearby hills, hiking trails and Echo Park Lake are ideal for outdoor experiences, while Dodger Stadium and Sunset Boulevard – with its abundance of restaurants, cafés and boutiques – are just a short stride away.:
- While babies in arms are welcome, this home does not accept babies, toddlers or children under the age of 10.
- There is one designated parking space for one car directly in front of the home. There is also unrestricted, non-permit street parking available outside of the driveway.
- This home is located in a subdivision of other residences. There are neighboring homes immediately to the left and right of this residence.
- This home is spread over two levels with no internal elevator.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.