Private vacation home
No parties or events
Located in: ISLE OF PALMS, SC
Walk to the beach, watch the sun set from our upper level covered porch and enjoy the quiet end of Isle of Palms from this family friendly duplex home. This spacious home features a renovated kitchen, spacious living room & seating areas and tiled floors throughout. Take advantage of the six miles of wide beaches, fishing, kayaking, boating and eco-tours on Isle of Palms by day and enjoy the fabulous foodie & cultural delights of downtown Charleston or nearby Mt. Pleasant or Sullivans Island at night. Historic Charleston is a 20 minute drive from the home and the beach is a 2 minute walk from the house.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR CAROLINA BREEZES WEST (sleeps 10):
Master Bedroom (located on the ground floor):
- King bed
- Dresser and nightstand with reading lamp
Second Bedroom (located on the ground floor):
- Two full beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
Third Bedroom (located on the upper level):
- Queen bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
Fourth Bedroom (located on the upper level):
- One twin day bed with a trundled twin bed -- for a total of two twin beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- Fully-equipped, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, stove, refrigerator & microwave), white cabinets, granite countertops & more!
- Covered porch on the second floor with outdoor dining table.
- Upstairs bathroom has a shower/tub combo. Downstairs bathroom has a walk-in shower and a double sink vanity.
- Outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand & salt after your walks to the beach.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Carolina Breezes West and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- No smoking and no pets, please! There will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking or pets in the home.
Upon entering the home you will find a sitting area, the master bedroom, a guest bedroom, a bathroom and the laundry room on the lower level of the home. On the second floor, you will find the renovated kitchen, living room with French door access to the covered porch, two guest bedrooms and another bathroom. Guests are also welcome to utilize the covered patio with outdoor seating area outside the front door. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Please note that this is a side-by-side duplex unit. The other unit in this duplex is also available for rent. If both units are available for your selected dates, then you may rent both homes for your next multi-family reunion or friends' vacation and sleep up to 20 people in the whole building.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Pets are prohibited. Smoking is not permitted in the home. You may not exceed the maximum occupancy at any time — day or night. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGS LIST##
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails, horse riding, and cycling nearby.
Get the full listing »
5 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Isle Of Palms, South Carolina - Vrbo Property # 573913
Welcome to #7 - 52nd Ave!Get ready for the tranquil beach vacation that will reset balance in your life when you book this 5-bedroom 3-bathroom home that sits just minutes from the beach, on a...
4 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Isle Of Palms, South Carolina - Vrbo Property # 264477
Our classic (newly renovated - please see pics) beachfront cottage features a private path to the beach and a private dune deck right at the beach and is a block away from any public walks so the...
8 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Isle Of Palms, South Carolina - Vrbo Property # 57779
**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 night min in the off-season**--Description--'Beach Daze' 1004 Carolina Blvd, is professionally decorated island-style, with Tommy Bahama...