No parties or events
Located in: GENOA, NV
Enjoy resort-style amenities when you stay in our cozy unit! It’s only a 30-minute drive from Lake Tahoe and has a pool with stunning views of the mountains. Amenities you’re sure to enjoy include:
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Cozy space with 1 Queen bed
• Mineral hot springs
• Outdoor pool
• Tennis courts and ping pong tables
• On-site fitness center
• Cable TV, DVD player
• On-site guest service team
• FREE Parking
Situated in a resort in Carson Valley in the historic town of Genoa, surrounded by the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains and only 16 miles east of Lake Tahoe. Famous for its natural mineral hot springs, this historic resort overlooks conservation land with stunning mountain views. When you’re not lounging in the hot springs or swimming in the heated outdoor pool, enjoy a delectable meal in a lavish, rustic environment at the 1862 Restaurant and Saloon on the property. Dine indoors or out by the fire pit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Your next outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our villa! Your suite includes:
• Living Space: 1 Queen bed, cable TV, DVD player. Also included is a microwave, a mini-fridge, cooking utensils, dishes, and coffee machine
• Bathroom: Hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at our villa These include:
• Tennis court access
• Fitness center
• On-site sauna
• Outdoor Hot Springs Pool and Tubs
• Shared outdoor pool (open in the summer)
• Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay
• Lake Tahoe is home to some of the best skiing experiences. The nearest slopes are 30 minutes of a drive away.
• Enjoy a golf session at Genoa Lake Golf Club
Places to See:
• The Genoa Canyon Trailhead for hikes and nature views
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Security Deposit: $115
• Optional fee: $55/day (per person) which covers the use of the Hot Springs Pool and Tubs
• Please note that guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay. You will be asked to provide photo identification upon check-in.
This hotel is located in Genoa. Van Sickle Bi-State Park and Carson River reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Nevada State Railroad Museum and Magic Carpet Golf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena, or consider a night out at Boulder Lodge.
Get the full listing »
4 Br Private Vacation Home Vacation Rental In Glenbrook, Nevada - Vrbo Property # 453394
Adjacent to a national forest, the home serves as a quiet retreat, and yet is only minutes from the lake and multiple beaches, ski resort, shopping, casinos and downtown.After a full day of...
2 Br Hotel Resort Vacation Rental In Genoa, Nevada - Vrbo Property # 1774700
*Check-in Sunday 12/29 at 4pm, check-out Sunday 01/05 at 10 am*Unit assigned at check-in, might be slightly different than the one pictured. *more photos coming soon. Come spend New Years week with...
1 Br Hotel Resort Vacation Rental In Genoa, Nevada - Vrbo Property # 2130536
It's a beautiful resort in the mountains. It has a natural hot springs and the resort is beautiful. It has great views and the rooms are amazing. It has tons of things to do and is perfect for...
1 Br Condo Vacation Rental In Genoa, Nevada - Vrbo Property # 2540560
This offer is only valid in 7 Night Intervals on a Friday to Friday schedule. All other offers cannot be accommodated. Nestled in the shadow of the majestic Sierra Nevada, David Walley's Resort is...
Condo Vacation Rental In Genoa, Nevada - Vrbo Property # 2042308
This offer is only valid in 7 Night Intervals on a Saturday to Saturday schedule. All other offers cannot be accommodated. Looking for a larger unit? Inquire within as we have 1 & 2 Bedroom Suites...
1 Br Hotel Resort Vacation Rental In Genoa, Nevada - Vrbo Property # 3036468
The David Walley's Resort is an amazing retreat for those looking to get away. Nestled in the foothills of Genoa, you can relax in one of the seven natural hot springs mineral pools, or take a...