No parties or events
Located in: France, UN
Our Provençal summer house 'La Restanque' is a neat villa with swimming pool located in the middle of nature. The house is part of a large domain, named 'La Chesnaye', neighboring the castle of Beauregard, on the woodgrounds of the ancient village of Mons-en-Provence. You can hear the silence and all of nature’s life. A great feeling!
The house is build on an oak covered slope that offers an impressive view on the mountain range ‘Esterel’ at the border of the Mediterranean reaching from the coastal cities of Saint-Raphael to La Napoule next to the city of Cannes. Having breakfast while enjoying the view from the balcony or the terrace is every day again a delight.
Inside you will find a cozy living room and fully equipped open kitchen. On the same floor there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a bunk bed. Our boys used to sleep in the latter one. Their toddler toys are still there! Half a stairway below you’ll find a third bedroom with another bunk bed, a bathroom, and the entrance to the ‘parental suite’, consisting of the master bedroom, a lounge with one more bunk bed and a very nice bathroom with 2 washstands, a large bath and a separate shower.
From this level you have access to the forecourt adjacent to the swimming pool. It’s size is nearly 5m on 9m with a depth form 90cm to 170cm. Safe for the kids – there is an alarm - and fun for all. This is a great place to relax in a reclining seat and sip a French aperitif with luscious olives from the village nearby. Ah, this is truly living the good life !
ORGANIZATION OF THE HOUSE
• heated (26°) pool (9mx4. 5m) with alarm (legally required) ; open from mid-May
• barbecue at edge of pool
• storage space for furniture and bicycles ; shaded spot with swing seat
• 8 deck chairs
• 2 garden tables, 12 chairs
• several umbrellas
• fireplace, furniture in Scandinavian wood
• salon with 3 -, 2 -, and 1-seat, 42' plasma TV and DVD player
• dining table with bench and chairs (up to 10 to 12 people)
• opens onto the balcony with small table and bench (very nice place for having breakfast)
• semi-open to living room
• fully equipped (dishwasher, microwave ...)
• room with double bed (140cm)
• room with two singel beds (2x90cm), combinable into one large double bed (1x180cm)
• room with single beds (2x90cm), combinale into bunk beds ; opens onto the garden
• small bathroom with Italian shower, double washbasin
• bedroom with double bed (140cm)
• luxurious bathroom with large bath, separate shower, two sinks, toilet ; washing machine (Miele) and dryer
• cozy lounge with wooden beams
• salon with 3 -, 2 -, and 1-seater, flat screen television, DVD and VCR player, movie collection
• one large desk with bunk bed (1x90cm)
• two single coaches (2x90cm)
• exit to the garden through a double glass door
Located in Mons, this villa is in a rural area and in the mountains. Pont des Tuves and Malpasset Dam are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Saint Cézaire Caves and Grotte de Baume Obscure. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Get the full listing »
1 Br Apartment Vacation Rental In Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote-Dazur - Vrbo Property # 3950559
Enjoy your holidays in this lovely apartment in the old town of Nice. Located in a quiet street, but a step away from the famous "place Rossetti" in the lively and picturesque old town. Seconds...