Charming Waterfront Villa for up to 10 accommodations in a luxury The Landings neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale.
There are 5 fully equipped bedrooms in the house with 3 full bathrooms. It is good for up 12 people. There are all amenities in the house for living. Huge unheated pool, plenty of seats around the pool, lounge area, grill and amazing water view.
Located in The Landings neighborhood on Bayview Drive and Commercial that is in 5-7 minutes walking to the ocean.
IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR A SEXUAL OFFENDER TO OCCUPY THIS RESIDENCE.
VACATION RENTAL REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE # 1601247.
(Please, respect and follow)
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
1. Check-in time is 3:00 PM*.
2. Check-out time is 11AM*.
* Based on availability, you could check in earlier or stay longer with us.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The patio area and facilities are exclusively for the properties of Waterfront Villa and/or registered guests, friends or family members can visit as guests.
2. Please limit your guests to a maximum of two, it is prohibited to bring guests from outside or family members and do a gathering or party (this point doesn't apply to the guests who booked whole house).
3. Parking spaces are for registered guests only.
4. The properties are not conducive pets.
5. If you drink alcoholic beverages please control yourself and your guests. No intoxicated guests will be permitted in the exterior of the facilities. For other guests in the Inn who are not drinking this can be disturbing.
6. No loud conversation or noise in the patio area after 11:00 P.M. Be respectful to the neighbors and the other guests in the house who may also stay.
7. Overnight guests are not permitted unless the owner authorizes them in writing.
8. The person making this reservation must explain these rules and regulations to everyone in his/her group, and said person will be responsible for everybody t.o follow the rules and regulations.
9. In case the Client stays on the property longer than 8 nights after the initial rental term all utilities for the property must be transferred under the Client's name.
1. You must understand your responsibility as an occupant and accept any financial burden for damages to your room(s)/property or its surrounding, caused by you or any members or your guest(s). You agree to pay by credit card on file or cash/debit card for the total repair or replacement costs of the room and the surrounding areas in the event of damage or loss, caused by yourself or any members of your party during your stay. Such damages and loss will be covered in writing and provided to you by the owner.
2. ** No smoking is permitted indoors**
3. No parties or people gathering allowed on the territory of Waterfront Villa.
1. Waterfront Villa does not provide a pool lifeguard/employee available for pool supervision.
2. The use of the pool facility by the guest or those that would accompany them is solely at your own risk. All guest assume full responsibility & agree to hold harmless of liability Waterfront Villa in the event of an incident, accident or emergency.
3. Pool Towels are to be returned to your room and not left outside or thrown to the garbage (this applies to all towels).
OTHER THINGS GOOD TO KNOW
1. No loud music/radio/TV.
2. No guns.
3. Clean up after yourself.
4. Illegal drugs or other illegal activities are not permitted.
5. Keep windows, doors and sliding doors close when you leave the house. Waterfront Villa is not responsible for the safety of the guest's possessions.
6. While utilizing washer and dryer please make sure your clothes clean of sand, paper and other extraneous things before put it into the washer/dryer.
7. Do not move any furniture out of the house.
8. DO NOT flush any trash and paper into the toilet, except a toilet paper. A plunger is located under the kitchen sink. Guests are responsible for clogged toilets and baths. The phone numbers for local 24 hr plumbers will be provided.
9. Each Monday around 10am-1pm a service man comes to clean the pool.
10. We have a gas grill on the spot. If you are going to use it please make sure the gas tank is full of gas. Waterfront Villa does not guarantee a gas in the tank. If the tank is empty please refill it yourself on any gas station in the city.
11. Be polite and respectful to the neighbors.
12. Please respect this home and all its amenities and furnishings as well as the surrounding neighbors in the community.
13. Ignorance of the Waterfront Villa Rules and Terms and Conditions does not exempt you from acknowledgement that Digiman Realty, Inc., Webinon, Inc. and house owner are not responsible for any injuries, damages, lost or stolen property. Digimanrealty, Inc., Webinon, Inc. or house owner reserve the right to ask a guest to leave.
14. Ignorance of the Waterfront Villa Rules and Terms and Conditions does not exempt you from liability.
We can accept your boat. To get know the rates please message us before booking. The final price on Airbnb you can see doesn't include dock using.
Waterfront Villa is managed by Digiman Realty, Inc.
Get the full listing »