Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Future Growth , Size And Revenue Growth For Projected Years From 2018 To 2025
Biotechnological Products & Supplies
Updated on Nov 21, 2019
View more like this | Visit CABALLO, NM | Contact sonali Kulkarni
The Report Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use, By Product (Column-based, Array-based, Services), By Application (PCR Primer, FISH), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
The global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market size is expected to reach USD 3.9 billion by 2025 at a 12.4% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Continuous rise in usage of oligonucleotide synthesis across various aspects of human health management, from molecular diagnostics to therapeutics, is spurring revenue growth.
The recent success of oligonucleotide-based drugs in medicine due to increase in number of FDA-approved products is anticipated to boost revenue generation in this market. As of September 2017, there are six approved oligonucleotide therapeutic products.
A substantial number of oligos are being investigated for their usage in targeting various infectious diseases. For instance, dsDNA thioaptamers are reported to target the ribonuclease H (RNase H) domain of HIV-RT and are demonstrated to inhibit HIV-RT when used in vitro.
In addition, demand for cancer-related thioapatmers that can detect presence as well as target tumor growth factors, such as TGF-β, is on a continuous rise. This, in turn, has led to increase in investments for exploring the significance of custom oligonucleotide synthesis in cancer research.
Access Research Report of Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/oligonucleotide-synthesis-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Growing usage of ready as well as custom oligos in genomic research is expected to drive the market
- Column-based oligos have a higher per nucleotide base price compared to array-based oligos. As a result, column-based oligos accounted for the largest revenue share by product type in 2017
- North America dominated the global market in 2017 as a result of large investments in genetic research and effective regulatory policies that encourage gene-based research activities in the region
- Asian countries are expected to emerge as a key source of lucrative revenue generation during the forecast period. This is primarily due to growing awareness as well as popularity of genetic medicine among the population
- The market is highly fragmented, with the presence of several major and emerging players offering DNAs, RNAs, and other oligos. Market competition is anticipated to increase with growing number of new entrants offering customized services
- Some of the key companies in the market are BioAutomation; Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.; LGC Biosearch Technologies; Agilent Technologies; GE Healthcare Dharmacon Inc.; and Gene Scripts.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com